Easytrak is an Ultra Short Baseline (USBL) underwater positioning and tracking system centred on a multi-element, single transducer that transmits and receives acoustic signals to dynamic subsea targets from which range, bearing and depth information can be determined.
As a full system package, Easytrak has been specifically designed to overcome the difficulties of tracking underwater targets such as divers, ROV’s, AUV’s and tow-fish which operate out of sight beneath the water surface. As the name suggests, rapid deployment and ease of operation ensures that even novice users can commence tracking within minutes of set up. The innovative, compact design incorporates an impressive amount of features, providing stable and accurate tracking for a variety of subsea tasks.
All Easytrak Systems Include
- All operational equipment, hardware and software
- Integral pitch, roll and heading sensors to compensate for vessel movement
- GPS receiving software
- Robust, lightweight enclosures
- Intuitive control software, bringing the confidence of professional USBL systems to a wide operator base
In Addition, Easytrak Can
- Track multiple targets simultaneously
- Track horizontally, enabling the location of floating targets e.g. AUV retrieval
- Operate in diverse applications with universal appeal
- Offer a versatility in system configuration that is second to none
- Operate AAE Acoustic Release Beacons (Nexus, Portable and Lite)