1100 Series Mini Beacon – new
These beacons incorporate the next generation of Sigma 2 acoustic protocols that provide precise range resolution and positional stability. The beacons have been designed to be used with the new Nexus 2 positioning system, but also retain compatibility with all Easytrak systems and systems from other manufacturers.
- Spread Spectrum Technology
- Directional or omni-directional beam pattern, depending on the application
- Configurable for use as a Transponder, Responder and Pinger
- Industry standard 5-pin connector
- Quick and easy configuration
- On board fast charger
- Telemetry option for confirmation of accurate beacon depth (D suffix)
|Model number||Beam pattern||SPL||Survival depth|
Compatible with Easytrak Nexus 1 and 2 Spread Spectrum systems and other wide bandwidth USBL systems worldwide, including legacy support for existing tone burst channels.
General purpose tracking and positioning, including tracking sidescan sonar fish, ROV’s and divers.