Mini Beacons have been developed to give extra versatility to the beacon range. Although designed for use with Easytrak USBL systems, these beacons are compatible with many other USBL tracking systems.
Featuring the industry standard 5-pin connector, they are quick and easy to configure using the 1082 Smart Switch.
The beacon has an onboard fast charger for a typical 3 hour charge time.
- Spread Spectrum Technology
- Directional or omni-directional beam pattern, depending on the application
- Configurable for use as Transponder, Responder and Pinger
- Industry standard 5-pin connector
- Quick and easy configuration.
- On board fast charger
- Telemetry option for confirmation of accurate beacon depth (D suffix)
|Model number||Beam pattern||SPL||Survival depth|
Compatible with Easytrak Nexus Spread Spectrum and other wide bandwidth USBL systems worldwide, including legacy support for existing tone burst channels
General purpose tracking and positioning including tracking side scan sonar fish, ROV’s, divers.